Friday, June 5, 2009

Gettn Ready to GO!~

I never thought I would set up a blog, but here I go with it. The sole purpose for this is, some of our great friends and us are heading out west on vacation. I thought family and friends can keep up where we are easier. Now, the title of this blog comes from Nobles (that would be us) and Jones (that would be friends). And, road show because whenever the Nobles and Jones go ANYWHERE something always, always exciting happens. Sometimes it is funny, sometimes scary, and sometimes just plan crazy. For example, like the time we were in Nashville TN, in the Grand Ole Opera museum by the Little Jimmy Dickens exhibit, and Thad almost touched a vertically challenged person because he thought it was a statue. Or the time we got stuck in Jasper, AL at a ROACH MOTEL because a Tornado was in the area, and Thad thought we could drive through it. I could go on and on....



Right now we are in the packing mode, at least Thad is. He is actually already packed as he just told me. I will pack the night before, and Brandon will be stuffing things in his suitcase as we walk out the door. AAAHH Packing that will be exciting in itself. I am instructed to only take a few things. Well, you must have shoes to match all those few things, and on and on it goes. I am not worried because I am an experienced packer, in the fact I can hide things from my wonderful husband. Jeff informed me he is making list, and as Lori and I made eye contact at the "planning meeting" we had the other night she and I are on the same page on the packing thing.

The plan as Thad says we will be pulling out at 3:00. On the dot!!!

For now that is where we are, and can't wait to update on our first stop!!!!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I'm so excited! I've bookmarked your blog and will be checking in on you guys!!!! Have a GREAT GREAT time and call me if you need suggestions, information or advice...not that I have all that to offer, but I'll try and plus it will seem like I'm vacationing with you!!!! Be safe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, Thad, & Brandon, You are going to have so much fun! Take lots of pictures. I can't wait to read more! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip. We will see you all in Casper on Thursday, June 18th.

    Lisa and Ashley

    ReplyDelete