Tuesday, June 9, 2009

St. Louis we have a problem

St. Louis is our first schedule sight, but we haven't left home and we already have problems. Brandon has strep throat, Jeff is at home in bed with fever and chills, Lori has scratchy throat, and I(Tina) have body aches with a little scratchy throat. So far Thad and Emi are good to go! Sounds like a wonderful start to a vacation huh? But, we are pushing forward with our Aleve and Tylenol, and as Thad said pulling out at 3:00 on the dot!!!! I hope the next time I get to update we are well and well on our way!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You all will have a great time. I will see you in Casper on the 18th. I just plan to see God's creation from the air!!!!! I have already done the road trip (several time) and it was a great experience! Memories I will cherish forever. See you soon, Lisa

    ReplyDelete