Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Team Jones

Lori here, (team Jones) trying to get sick people ready to leave. Let me say that I am NOT the outdoor kind of person. Give me big cities and bright lights with lots of shopping or a peaceful beach somewhere and I am happy. This will be a definite adventure for us. Will also be the longest car trip any of us have been on (including Em-bug). Feeling a little anxious about how she will do. Since I get car sick, perhaps I should be worried about how I will do. Always have fun when we get away with team Nobles - typically lots of laughing, Thad has some fortunate or unfortunate event occur and he likes to purchase coolers (only to return them after having to ride for miles with your arms in contorted positions), and did I say lots of laughing?? According to the captain of team Nobles, we will leave ON TIME. This reminds me of the Everybody Loves Raymond episode where the dad told them about AIS time. ( A_ _ in Seat) Well , we will try to abide by 3:00 AIS but making no promises. Praying for safety, good weather and a chance to enjoy what God has created. And I will not be abiding by the "1 piece of luggage "rule - I'm sure I won't be the only one :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment